Thursday 29 November 2012

4 hari menjadi chef , ulala :) - episode 3

Assalammualaikum W.B.T and Hello >_<



Wahh, episode 3 . kekeke ~ . tommorow is my last day so I guess I will make muffin and Spaghetti but now please enjoy my dish. It not bad as you see. If you taste it,it might turn differently.

Daging masak rendang hitam, resipi ini dapat dari abang angkat yang asal dari negeri Sembilan. Negeri Sembilan Cuisine really yummy and tasty. It take long time to cook but as excepted it really yummy. Rugi kalau tak cuba ye. If you want any kind of recipe just leave a comment In Sha Allah  I will share with u guys. Hope u enjoy it :)

'Lontong' is one of my menu today. This is not my first try because every year when Hari Raya Aidilfitri for muslim to celebrated I help my mother to make this dish . It really easy to make.

Anyway thank you for visit my blog. Love you guys so much for supporting me from behind .
bye , adios , 안녕 , さようなら , 再见 ,ลาก่อน , and Assalammualaikum W.B.T 





No comments:

Post a Comment