Wednesday 19 December 2012

people who are interested with you :))

Assalammulaikum and Hi. !

Rasa macam dah lama tak updated blog. ! ke ke ke~, hari ini saya nak berkongsi satu rahsia ! walaweyh ! bunyi jek gempakk kan, kahkah ~, smalam saya ada kelas bel and then Pn Ailee tanya, mcam mna nak tahu orang tuh  ada perasaan kat kita!
 ohhhh noooo ! *blushing :)

Sebenarnya kita nak tahu ponn payah kan, bdasarkan pgalaman dari 'org2 skeliling' , not me yeee
kita tgok cara ponn dah bolehh tao kann.

For example :
1) He cares about you
2) He don't like to see you crying like a baby. *ohh cute :D
3) He try to do best for not hurting you.
4) wink2 to her ( my classmate idea exactly)
5) try to get her attention
6) most important, he will not give your phone number to anyone even you asking too .

I'm not kinda expert person in 'Love' .
I'm sorry if I wrong. XD

but
Sometimes, girl expected much from boy and what she will get at the end?
nothing !
so boy , listen up 
never make girl 'SS'
-SYOK SENDIRI-

never give hope to someone
it will break their heart.

That all I want to share. boring? go away lha from my blog . Tak pyah visit2 dah. *ayat touching !
See you later.
 Sleep Tight friend !
Bye2,Adios and Assalammualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment